All teams will submit a one to two-page summary (with not less than 10 point font and 1-inch/2,5 cm margins) answering the following questions about their technology product or service. You may have a competitive entry without fully complete answers to all questions, but each element will be essential in the Championship Rounds.
- What is your product or service?
- What is the technology that underlies your product/service?
- How is your underlying technology unique?
- Is your product or service innovative? How?
- How would you define the best initial set of customers? (Who will buy it?)
- What marketplace need does your product or service address better than any other option? (Why will they buy it?)
- Describe how you create value for your customers.
- What is the market and its size?
- How do you anticipate developing IP protection/strategy for your technology?
Please state these questions followed by your answer in your submission document, using the following format:
#. <Question Text>?—Answer
2. What is the technology that underlies your product/service?—Answer… etc.
Keep the following in mind when preparing the summary:
- The maximum length is two pages.
- Do not describe how your technology works; explain what it does and how it fulfills your customers’ needs.
- Your submission must be categorized into a themed track: ICT, Energy or Life Science.
Submit the summary no later than Monday October 1, 2012 at 11:59pm CET by emailing email@example.com.
On your summary, please include the names of your team, team members and advisor. Don’t forget to include your team’s contact details.
Submission as a PDF is preferable; however word documents will be accepted as well.