The following requirements have been set up for participating teams in I2P® Global. To ensure that the winning team in I2P® Sweden can proceed to the global final, the same requirements will be used here.
- The technology associated with the product or service must either be owned by the participating university or by one or more of the student team members from that university.
- Each team must have a faculty advisor with expertise in the technology underlying the product.
- The team can be made up of 2-5 team members.
- At least two team members of the team must be present for the presentation.
- All team members must be either current students or have been enrolled sometime during the academic year preceding the I2P® Sweden.
- All team members must be enrolled or have been enrolled (as described above) at a university in Sweden.
- All university degrees are eligible for the competition: from Bachelor to Ph.D., including MBA students.
- Multidisciplinary teams are encouraged. Teams are strongly encouraged to have at least one student with a business and /or law/IP academic background. A single team member can meet multiple background requirements.
- A team, technology, product, or service may compete only once.
- Teams that have raised outside funding prior to the competition cannot compete.
If you have any questions regarding the team requirements, please contact I2P® Sweden manager David Redin: email@example.com.